Thursday, July 12, 2012

collage on canvas


CROSSING BOUNDARIES
16 x 20 Mixed Media Collage

I would like to invite you to paint with me.  I will be teaching Mixed Media Classes at Hobby Lobby in Peoria  and Avondale, Arizona starting in September.  Peoria classes will be Mixed Media Painting and Collage on Monday afternoons.  Avondale classes will be Mixed Media Painting and Collage and also classes in Unique Jewelry Design held on Wednesdays and Thursdays.  I will be posting class information on my other website soon. Click here for information.  Seating is limited, so reserve your space early.  Comment on this post or email me if you are interested in reserving a space.  All levels welcome.

Stop by, say hello, and register for a class. I will be demonstrating my work at 
Hobby Lobby Arrowhead in Peoria AZ, August 18, 2012 from 1 to 3 pm.



1 comment:

  1. Cory, I don't suppose you mean Peoria, IL? Sigh...Love this piece you put up. Honestly I had to scroll up and double check whose blog I was on. I thought this was Myrna Wacknov's blog for a second! Good luck with your teaching and if you do mean Peoria, IL, can you email me?

    ReplyDelete