Thursday, September 06, 2007

free spirit


Title: Free Spirit
Size: 22 x 30
Mixed Water Media

My Wednesday night class offers drawing, color theory, and the elements of design. The students study the anatomy of the face and figure to achieve likeness. Color theory to understand mixing verses glazing, color temperatures, and how to get away from the so called "flesh tones." Next comes composition, it's principles and design. Demonstrations, lectures, journal keeping, and lots of student teacher interaction is all part of the class. This is an on going class with limited seating. Contact artwithmoxie@cox.net for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your style:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cory.....I finally got my posts for your kind award. Check them out on my blog.....Thanks again!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cory, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Your work is just beautiful, I'll be back often!

    ReplyDelete